Wednesday, February 15, 2006

From Seema ...

This is one poem I really really like..... the reason: It was written for me :)

This is written by a friend of mine Seema .... and is definetly one of the poems that has touched my heart...


To
my cherished chat friend
Chatting with you is such a pleasure
All my chats with you
I delightfully treasure

Seeing you online
Makes me glad
But learning that you are busy
Makes me sad

Here I tell you
What I never told before
You are a person
I respect and value for sure

For you are
Unique in your own way
Trust me coz
Fact is what I say

Making me wait for your poem
My sleep of night did you steal
But even so
Special you made me feel

You can at all times count on me
When you are blue
Hope I’ll forever remain
Your friend so true


P.S: Word to Seema : I expect a few more poems from you that I can post up here... ;)

No comments: