Monday, February 27, 2006

Blasphemy

It's blasphemy indeed.. to post my poems.. among these glorious ones, but my friend Seema wanted them up here, and I dont dare to say no... So dont Blame me people for these.... :)

Seema, you are a friend unseen,
Vivid to me like a dream,

I just wanted to let u know,
That come rain, shine or snow.

I'll be always there for you,
Doing what a friend needs to do.

Your a special friend to me,
And all my feelings are here for u to see..


***

Just for you I am writing this jingle
Where phrases and ideas mingle
You are one of a kind
Unique in my mind
Do hope, Seema, this gives you a tingle

At friendliness you pass the test
At making friends you are the best
You are friendly and fetching
So simply outstretching
Your warmth is not given in jest

Your friendship is something rare
If needed, you are always there
For when my tears glisten
You always will listen
I thank you for showing you care

There is nothing you can't do
You're talented, special and true
Refreshing as a spring
Like birds on the wing
You're special because you are YOU


***

I'll try to describe and explain
How i see u, in words nice and plain
It's u who inspired me to try
To chose word that'll aptly apply
Read on and i'll clarify

You're gentle it's easy to see
A more pleasant gal, there cant be
Your warm friendly style
Always brings to me a Smile
Well, Do u like this refrain ?

No comments: